Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

The Beginning

Every great thing starts with a first step.


I finally managed to collect my guts to learn cake decorating. Baking has been one of the things I like to do in the past and I always admire those wonderful and pretty looking customized cakes or cupcakes. However, having to work full time and sometimes overtime left me with no extra time to try out and spend few hours sitting in the kitchen busying myself with flour, sugar and butter. 

Until recently.

I am now becoming one of those married women who stay at home and have all the time in the world to do whatever we like. After a while being busy with getting around in my new home and neighbourhood, I finally took the time to start making my first customized cake for my mother in law during the Mother's Day. 
It turned out pretty well and not as difficult as I thought it would be. 

Living in the vastly developing world like nowadays, it  is very easy to find tutorials and ideas on making and decorating cakes. All information is spread freely on the table. You just have to click and choose the one that suits you.

In this blog I will share some information, ideas and creation I have found, made and create throughout my learning process. 
It's always fun to show off a bit of what you can do to the rest of the world. 

Enjoy
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment